Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hillary Clinton's Phone Call with Donald Trump


Recently Hillary Clinton went on the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon. Although humorous, the video touched on serious subjects like women's' reproductive rights, immigration, and campaigning. Many think these shows are a good way to reach a younger audience. The humor makes it fun to watch and people get to see Hillary's stand on political views. These down to Earth interviews may be a factor to her considerable success in the polls.

5 comments:

  1. If she means those things then I might start liking her. It's always nice when a person lets people have options instead of forcing them to have a baby against their will or something. Letting people into America is also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that she's being humorous and doing things like the Tonight Show. I think it will really help her. I like what she stands for and I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Its nice to see people laugh. I enjoy seeing a different side of Hillary, and I am sure that many others think so, as well! This would probably help her gain some more support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this video so much it is so funny but so inspirational in what she is trying to say! If everyone saw this video, I think more people would recognize the humor and seriousness she is in her campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet this will help her campaign a lot! Even though I don't agree with all her views I think she definitely gained the support of many young people by going on this show.

    ReplyDelete